Monday, October 4, 2010
What's Happening Now?
Fall is here! Are you ready for it? Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. There are so many fun things to do and activities to look forward to during the autumn season. The apple orchard, pumpkin patch, hay rides, and who can forget halloween! Go through the pages of CreativeKidzPlay and find all kinds of activities to share with your children and parents.
Halloween can be exciting but it can also be dangerous if we don't practice halloween safety. Below are some halloween safety ideas that will assure you a safe halloween experience.
1. Make sure that you trick or treat with an adult.
2. Do not eat candy before a parent is able to check it to make sure it is safe to eat.
3. If trick or treating at night, don't run and make sure that look both ways before crossing streets.
4. Consider having a small halloween party so that you don't have to be in the streets on halloween night.
5. Find churches in your neighborhood that do halloween parties for your community.
6. Have fun!!