Monday, February 6, 2012

Raising your Kids to be Entrepreneurs



It is no secret about Creativkidzplay's passion to connect parents and kids with information on fostering entrepreneurship in kids. Once again we have found an inspiring article about Raising Entrepreneurial Kids in an online post from Forbes. It is so important to me as a parent to encourage my children and the ones that I teach to really be creative and think outside the box about how to produce income from goods or services that people will want or need. I used to think that challenge may be a little overwhelming for a child to comprehend but after reading this article by Mary Mazio and contributor Dorie Clark, I found that I am on the right path and that entrepreneurship can be a reality for any child from any walk of life. Share your views with us about the article.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dorieclark/2012/02/01/the-secret-to-raising-entrepreneurial-kids/

Photo from: http://ow.ly/8TLjT

No comments:

Post a Comment